Call for a free consultation
Experienced Federal Criminal Lawyers Protecting Your Business and Reputation Nationwide
Are you being targeted by the federal government? Are you worried that your hard-earned success is going to be punished? At Spodek Law Group, P.C., we understand how frustrating it can be to see everything you have worked for put at risk. Our team of A-Team White Collar Federal Criminal Defense Attorneys is here to help. Our experienced defense attorneys will work with you to determine the course of action for your specific situation.
Don’t waste any time when facing accusations from federal authorities. You need the protection possible to ensure your legal rights are protected. When you choose our firm to represent you, our federal criminal defense lawyers will work quickly to determine the extent of the allegations made against you. From there, we will create a custom-tailored defense strategy aimed at protecting you as much as possible.
Federal cases are complex, and there are significant differences between facing state and federal charges. That’s why our federal criminal defense attorneys focus solely on federal defense cases. We remain up-to-date with all DOJ initiatives, case decisions and other federal legal issues.
Our team includes experienced former prosecutors and trial lawyers for both the DOJ and the U.S. Attorneys Office. With their insights, we know what strategies to anticipate during investigations and trials. They use their years of experience handling thousands of federal investigations and trials to build your defense. When you hire us, you will be represented exclusively by senior attorneys who work collaboratively to defend your freedom, reputation and business interests.
We take our role in protecting you seriously. When you choose Spodek Law Group, P.C., you’re choosing peace of mind knowing that:
### Our Approach
We pride ourselves on taking a custom approach to every case. Here’s what you can expect when you work with us:
1. Prompt intervention – As soon as you engage our firm, our federal defense attorneys will go to work protecting you. Time is often of the essence in federal criminal cases.
2. Past DOJ experience – With over 70 combined years of prior DOJ experience, we know how prosecutors and investigators work.
3. Risk assessment – We will assess your potential risks including fines, restitution, probation and imprisonment.
4. Custom-tailored defense strategy – Using a combination of our knowledge of federal criminal defense law and experience handling thousands of cases, we build and assert defenses on your behalf.
5. Always be prepared – We’ll be ready at every stage of prosecution, from investigation through appeal.
### Cases We Handle
Our experienced federal criminal defense practice handles individual and corporate clients accused of serious white-collar offenses, including fraud and financial crimes, drug and other criminal offenses. Our clients include executives and business owners, healthcare providers, politicians, public figures, and businesses (small or large). We handle cases involving all federal agencies and task forces.
Common charges that our federal criminal lawyers handle include:
| Charge | Statute |
| — | — |
| Bank Fraud | 18 U.S.C. § 1344 |
| Healthcare Fraud | 18 U.S.C. § 1347 |
| Insurance Fraud | 18 U.S.C. § 1033 |
| Mail Fraud and Wire Fraud | 18 U.S.C. § 1343 |
| Mortgage Fraud | 18 U.S.C. § 982 |
| Securities Fraud | 15 U.S.C. § 77q, 15 U.S.C. § 78j(b) |
| Intellectual Property Theft | 18 U.S.C. § 2319A |
| Money Laundering | 18 U.S.C. § 1956(h), 18 U.S.C. § 1957 |
| Tax Evasion | 26 U.S.C. § 7201 |
| Public Corruption and Bribery | 18 U.S.C. § 201 |
| Theft of Government Property | 18 U.S.C. § 641 |
| Drug Crimes | 21 U.S.C. §841 et seq. |
| Attempt | 18 U.S.C. § 1113 |
| Conspiracy | 18 U.S.C. § 371 |
### Potential Issues in Federal Criminal Cases
Federal criminal defense cases can have many challenging issues that you may face, including:
1. Illegally obtained evidence
2. Conspiracy allegations
3. Attempt allegations
4. Multiple related and unrelated charges
5. Confidential informant or co-conspirator testimony
6. Sentencing Guidelines
### Potential Penalties in Federal Criminal Cases
The penalties in a federal criminal case can be severe and impact your freedom, finances, and future. Depending on the charge, potential penalties include:
– Federal imprisonment for several years
– Probation in lieu of imprisonment
– Fines that can cripple financially
– Restitution, recoupments, and other financial penalties
– Exclusion from Medicare or Medicaid eligibility for healthcare fraud cases
– Loss of SEC registration for securities-related offenses
At Spodek Law Group, P.C., we know how critical it is to act quickly during federal criminal cases. Relying on experienced federal criminal attorneys who understand the nuances of federal law can help preserve your rights and prevent unwarranted consequences. Contact us today to discuss a plan of action that can protect you, your reputation, and your business.
If you’re accused of a crime, contact our Montgomery Federal Criminal Defense Lawyers today for a risk free consultation. Our Montgomery Federal Criminal Defense Lawyers have over 50 years of combined experience, and can work nationwide on your case. We understand how to tackle difficult situations.